House Of Cars Auto Sales - Completely Fraud

Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

On December 7th my boyfriend and I Went to Meet this Guy that was selling a Mitsubishi Gallant. When I was looking for the car on Craigslist I typed in for sale by Owner Only. When we arrived it was a dealership. My boyfriend, out of confusion suggested they guy would just be meeting us there! When we finally got the guy to come out he hands my bf the key and my bf hands it to me and we test drive it on the back street! When we arrive back Stevenson ask why does it shake. To which they replied it only does that when it *** Stevenson ask so whats wrong with the car? Joel says nothing is wrong with it! "It is mechanically sound". Joel says he's had it for some time now, and he just repainted it! Steve walks around the car and sees a dent next to the tire on the left hand side!! So Steve ask has the car ever been in a accident?? Joel says no never. I ask about the interior. Theres no radio, no driver rearview mirror, driver window doesn't roll down, glove department box without the handle, sunroof is jamed, theres material from the outside of the car on the inside of the car. I want to see if the lights work and Edgar says the only light that doesnt work is the front right blinker. Only giving these answers we consider the car!

Steve was pulled over because the tail light was out which means what the guy said about all the lights working except the front, was an account of fraud as well.

The car breaks down within 9 days of purchase. The car completly stops working while Im on the highway! However when I drove away from the lot I smelt something coming from under the hood. The car didnt have any coliant or water in it. They did it on purpose. When yu put water in it and then start the car that water shoots out of the thermostat. Which means they knew. That was an additional account of fraud.

I purchased the carfax when Joel said he would come to look at it and take it in if need be but severed all communication with the two of us. The car fax reports that the car was painted in 2014! This company purchased it only 14 days before I arrived!! So they did not paint it! And they did not have the car for a while. The car has also been in a accident and has had mechanical issues. The carfax also shows this company hasn't registered the car yet! This place is badness and needs to be shut down!! Im going to see to it.

House Of Cars Auto Sales - One MAD momma!!

So my daughter finds this car online for by owner, I drive her 90 minutes one way when we pull up it was a buy here pay here-House of cars in Orlando Fl. The car we went to look at was a mess, torn interior, stunk, not cleaned at all.

She decided against it.. So she seen another car she liked, a dodge journey and the owner Edgar comes out and tells her this is a good car blah blah blah.. The whole salesman spill.. My husband checks out the engine and seems to be fine, cold air, dirty but cleanable.

My daughter then goes and pays for the car while I take her baby down the road to get food. She gets in and does not even drive 15 minutes and when she took the car back because it was shaking like crazy( drove fine in city under 55 but on interstate was horrible) she calls me to come get her and states the owner shut the blinds and locked the door while she was standing at it and left out the back. What a piece of {{Redacted}}!! Mean while he let another customer test drive a car and before he even brought the car back to buy it, he left.

I mean who does that?? Luckily the car we bought is fixable with new tires and an alignment. I should have went with my gut but I was trying to let my child make grown up decisions. Please never buy a car from this place!!

They will rip you off!! They will not return our calls or text.

Product or Service Mentioned: Dodge Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Everything about them.